Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Ethics
In this, the second of Jenny's presentations, she will introduce us to Bonhoeffer's Ethics. There will be opportunity for questions.
- Start Date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
- Start Time: 7:30PM
- Location: Meeting Room 2, The Forum, The Causeway, Billingham TS23 2LJ
- Speakers: Rev Dr Jennifer Moberly
- Cost: Voluntary donation - suggest £5.
- Contact: Paul Wilson
- Phone: 01642 897935
- Website: https://galileenetwork.wordpress.com/public-meetings/
Jennifer Moberly studied Bonhoeffer’s writings for her PhD, majoring on his Ethics. She can properly be called a Bonhoeffer enthusiast. She is a part-time tutor at Cranmer Hall, Durham where she accompanies people as they prepare for ordained ministry. She also teaches practical theology and ethics. She is the author of The Virtue of Bonhoeffer’s Ethics, (Wipf and Stock, 2013).
You can register with Meetup:
or register interest at Facebook
Or you can just turn up (though it helps if we know you are coming).
Most people make a voluntary contribution (suggest £5) towards costs.