Greenbelt 2017 - The Common Good
England’s best known festival of artistry and activism - good music, good causes, good ideas and good faith.
- Start Date: Friday 25th August 2017
- Start Time: 5:00PM
- Location: Boughton House, Kettering NN14 1BJ
- Phone: 02073290038 Box Office: 02073290039
- Speakers: See below
- Host: Greenbelt
- Cost: Weekend from £103 - £185. Day tickets £33 - £53. Cheaper for children
- Website: http://www.greenbelt.org.uk/
England’s best known festival of artistry and activism - good music, good causes, good ideas and good faith.Boughton House, Kettering NN14 1BJ firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY amUKCtzpuzZiICBvjmDt18702
This year Kate Rusby, Newton Falkner and Joanne Shaw Taylor lead the musical line up. Ann Pettifor, Salma Yaqoob, and Natalie Bennett, John Bell and Dave Tomlinson are among the many speakers.
One of this year's themes is the showcasing of Islamic culture which spins off into some interfaith dialogue. Among the Christian communities present are Taize, L'Arche and the Iona Community.