PCN Britain offers these Eight Points, not as a creed, but as an expression of the Christian life.
We are people who
- Seek God, however understood, guided by the life and teachings of Jesus
- Affirm that there are many ways to experience the Sacred and that we can draw on diverse sources of wisdom on our spiritual journeys.
- Recognise that following Jesus leads us to act with compassion and to confront evil.
- Place hospitality at the centre of our communal and worshipping life and see the sharing of bread and wine as an expression of our common humanity.
- Seek to build communities that accept all who wish to share companionship without insisting on conformity.
- Know that the way we behave towards others is the fullest expression of our faith.
- Gain more insights in the search for understanding than we do in certainty.
- Work together within and beyond the Church to achieve a just, peaceful and sustainable world.