Ministerial vacancy at a progressive church in Melbourne
St Michael’s Uniting Church is located in the heart of Melbourne, Australia
This is an opportunity for an experienced Minister who embraces contemporary, progressive Christian theology and has an understanding of the factors that contribute to psycho-spiritual wellbeing in us all.
You must be an experienced, soundly-researched and inspiring preacher who understands the opportunities a well-resourced city church can offer.
You will also
• Have strong leadership ability and dynamic communication skills
• Be able to inspire, energise and promote growth in the congregation, the life of the Church and its mission
• Be committed to ongoing theological education, integrating other disciplines, contemporary thinking and promotion of mental wellbeing
• Promote inclusivity and multicultural understanding
• Nurture people in faith and spiritual development
• Demonstrate experience, creativity and innovation in the development, management and evaluation of community projects
• Enjoy working collaboratively with others in the Uniting Church in Australia and beyond
• Understand the dynamics of a city church where all are accepted
• Show how you have supported pastoral care initiatives
For further information or to apply, please email email@example.com for a confidential response. Closing date: 14 October 2016